Many of us would like to have a time machine, so that we can experience the great events of the past and get to know the future.
As for the future, we will have to wait, but nothing prevents us from knowing the past better, as we walk through the streets of the city of Faro.
The capital of the Algarve, Faro, dates back to the 8th century BC, in the time of the Phoenicians and over the centuries it received several civilizations, among them the Roman and the Arab, that left their marks, still visible today.
When visiting with a guide/storyteller specialized in the history of the city, you will feel like travelling in time and marveled by the historical and cultural richness of this capital, built on the banks of the Ria Formosa.
Enjoy this experience that we have prepared for you and discover the best that we have in Portugal!
· 2 nights in a double room, for 2 people, with breakfast included
· 1 Guided tour for 2 people, through the historic center of Faro *
· Heated hydrotherapeutic pool on the Hotel's Rooftop
· 1 child up to 12 years old, free in bed and breakfast, (when sharing the room with 2 paying adults)
· Free WI FI
· Free transfer to Amare Beach Club, on Faro beach, subject to booking and availability (during the bathing season)
* To be reserved while booking the package
Price per person, per package, 130,00€